Drafting for Architects
Imagine spending all of your time designing your structures with rough sketches and concepts, then having them magically appear in CAD form ready for your approval. Does this sound like a dream come true? Well this is exactly what we do for architects throughout Hawaii year in and year out. All of our work is done in-house by highly trained professionals specializing in Hawaii State and County building codes.
Our services include:
- Standard next-day production drafting services
- Custom layouts and logos for your firm’s template plan sheets
- Custom details for your preferred methods
- Schedules for doors, windows, cabinets, fixtures, electrical, and even room schedules – including flooring molding, trim & window treatments, the works!
- All types of rendering including:
- Watercolor with and without line drawing overlay,
- Photorealistic rendering
- CAD walk-through and fly over movie files
- We can even build models of your projects should you require them
We also provide real-time drafting services. This is where we actually draft your plan right there in front of you during a face-to-face meeting. This can often turn out to be a very quick solution to complicated layouts. In most cases, within less than an hour we can have your building completely sketched up and ready for detailing.
Are you still drawing old-style because you haven’t wanted to learn the new CAD programs? Well now you don’t have to. We can convert your hand sketches into CAD layouts within a day or two. Thanks to Pro Draft, Inc. the days of waiting weeks and sometimes months for plans to be drafted are over.
Our proprietary production drafting method allows us to do things no one thought possible only a short time ago. This method was created by Robert Robinson Associate AIA back in 2005 when things were getting really busy here in Hawaii. Robert says “At the time we simply needed to increase production while minimizing repetitive tasks. I had no idea at the time it would be the birth of next-day drafting”. Since that time, we’ve been beta testing the method with our next-day drafting service with great success.