Drafting for Interior Designers
Custom Drafting Services for Interior Designers and Interior Decorators
Whether you’re looking for a really attractive set of plans to impress your clients and bring your project into focus, or you just need someone to consult with on a specific building code requirements or permit issues, Pro Draft Inc. provides a full range of services for interior designers and interior decorators.
Our services include:
- Standard next-day production drafting services
- Custom layouts and logos for your firm’s template plan sheets
- Custom details for your preferred methods
- Schedules for doors, windows, cabinets, fixtures, electrical, and even room schedules – including flooring molding, trim & window treatments, the works!
- All types of rendering including:
- Watercolor with and without line drawing overlay,
- Photorealistic rendering
- CAD walk-through and fly over movie files
- We can even build models of your projects should you require them
We have extensive libraries of cabinet manufacturers, appliances, fixtures, lighting, and all types of building and interior materials, including thousands of plant species by climate zone, color, & type, including young, medium and mature sizes.
We also provide real-time drafting services. This is where we actually draft or revise your plan right there in front of you during a face-to-face meeting. This can often turn out to be a very quick solution for complicated layouts. In most cases, within less than an hour we can have your building completely sketched up and ready for detailing.
Are you still drawing old-style because you haven’t wanted to learn the new CAD programs? Well now you don’t have to. We can convert your hand sketches into CAD layouts within a day or two. Thanks to Pro Draft, Inc. the days of waiting weeks and sometimes months for plans to be drafted are over.
Our proprietary production drafting method allows us to do things no one thought possible only a short time ago. This method was created by Robert Robinson Associate AIA back in 2005 when things were getting really busy here in Hawaii. Robert says, “At the time we simply needed to increase production while minimizing repetitive tasks. I had no idea at the time it would be the birth of next-day drafting”. Since that time, we’ve been beta testing the method with our next-day drafting service with great success.